Welcome to the website www.darknesstech.eu owned by Darkness Tech S.L. with CIF: B44265544 onwards also (THE COMPANY) In order to comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, the general information of this website and the email account email@example.com is established as the primary means of communication. Being the complete data:
Darkness Tech S.L.
TE-V-7033 Road, Building 3, Door 13-14
44600 Alcañiz, (Teruel) B44265544
The exposed conditions are subject to changes and updates, so the version published by THE COMPANY may be different at any time when the User accesses the Website. Therefore, the User must read and accept that he understands the Legal Notice in all the pages he visits on the Site, being able to exercise his rights in the email account indicated above in case of misunderstanding or opposition. It is understood that in case of not exercising said rights, you consent to EXPRESSLY AND UNEQUIVELY UNDERSTANDING and ACCEPTING the conditions of this Website.
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, they will refrain from using the Page. These conditions regulate the use of the website where information regarding THE COMPANY's services is provided to the public. Please read the information we provide carefully. The fact of accessing this website and using the materials contained in it implies that you have read and accept, without reservation, these conditions. This Website contains web content, ex. Products / services, either their own or those of third parties, for commercial purposes. , informs you that the web content can be modified, developed or updated at any time without prior notice.
The simple and mere use of the Website grants the status of User thereof, whether it is a natural or legal person and it necessarily implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in the Legal Notice.
In accordance with the provisions, we inform you that the User may not:
- Suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of or of their owners, of fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for their recognition.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of THE COMPANY, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or that it is legally permitted.
keyboard_arrow_right INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The entire content of this website, understanding content as merely illustrative, texts, images, files, photographs, logos, graphics, brands, icons, color combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and form of presentation of the materials included in it, and the software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes necessary for its operation, access and use, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights, Ownership of or third parties, without the exploitation rights over them being understood to be transferred beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
It is prohibited to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, sublicense or transmit in any way, translate or carry out works derived from the computer programs necessary for the operation, access and use of this website and the services contained therein. The user of the website must in all cases refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any of the protection devices or security systems that may be installed on it.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by THE COMPANY or third parties, without it being understood that access to the website attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
The links contained in this website may lead the user to other sites and web pages managed by third parties, over which he has no control whatsoever, is not responsible for the content or status of said sites and web pages, and access The same through this website does not imply that its contents are recommended or approved.
Those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Website and this portal, must meet the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you cannot reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by THE COMPANY.
- No false or offensive statements will be made about THE COMPANY, staff or third parties related to this Site or the Contents provided.
- Under no circumstances is it mentioned or implied that you have supervised or authorized the hyperlink made available to the web page to which the hyperlink is redirected. It may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the hyperlink.
- The Website in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to ethics and morals and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
- In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site that refers to Websites whose Contents are unlawful, harmful, demeaning or violent, they are obliged to communicate it to or through the email account firstname.lastname@example.org or through the legal channels. Hyperlinks do not imply that there is any relationship between the two sites, nor that any type of a priori consent has been given, so the final responsibility will be the recipient of the content of this Website.
In order to improve the website, it reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify, extend or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, unilaterally. It also reserves the right to modify these conditions of use at any time as well as other specific conditions.
keyboard_arrow_right LIABILITY EXCLUSION
Whoever uses this website does so at their own risk and expense. THE COMPANY, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives are not responsible for the errors or omissions that the content of this website or other content that may be accessed through it may suffer. Darkness Tech S.L., its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives cannot be held responsible for the damages derived from the use of this website, nor for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
The information on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, and may be changed or updated without notice. does not guarantee the absence of viruses, worms or other harmful computer elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the user of this website. Consequently, it is not liable for any damages that such elements may cause to the user or to third parties. Likewise, the availability and continuity of access to this website or that it is free of errors, corresponding to the user of the website, in any case, the obligation to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of programs is not responsible or guaranteed. harmful or harmful computer science.
The user will be liable for damages of any nature that may be suffered as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations to which he is subject by these conditions. The user is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of any content on this website, in any case, is done under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
keyboard_arrow_right Procedures Domains .es, .com y .eu
- Regulation of the extrajudicial conflict resolution procedure for names of domain under the country code for Spain (ES): https://www.dondominio.com/legal/27/reglamento-del-procedimiento-de-resolucion-extrajudicial-de-conflictos-para-nombres-de-dominio-bajo-el-codigo-de-pais-correspondiente-a-espana-es
- Regulation of the Uniform Policy for Dispute Resolution IN THE FIELD OF generic DOMAIN NAMES: https://www.dondominio.com/legal/24/reglamento-de-la-politica-uniforme-de-solucion-de-controversias-en-materia-de-nombres-de-dominio-genericos/
- Regulation of Dispute Settlement Mechanism for the .EU domain name: http://www.wipo.int/amc/es/domains/cctld/eu/index.html
keyboard_arrow_right APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The contracting language is Spanish.
These general conditions will be interpreted in accordance with current legislation in Spain on the matter, which will be applied subsidiarily in everything that has not been provided for in them (basically Law 34/2002 of July 11 on information services and electronic commerce ).
The terms, conditions and other documents will be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the Web Site and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them (including those users who connect from any other country of the European Community as well as third countries), submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals de Teruel, for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and content and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.